Our Business Information Report Services provide a snapshot of the current situation of a company. You can request for a BIR of any company across the globe and facilitate your understanding of the business.
Business Information Report Includes
- Comprehensive profile of the company including company history, line of business, ownership and management information, import - export details and financial information.
- Rating of the company
- Information on special events such as business moves, bankruptcy, merger, takeover, etc.
- Details about parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, branches and divisions, referenced with names and Number should this be available.
Key Benefits of the Business Information Report to Your Business
- Perform credit risk assessments of existing and potential customers/suppliers
- Assess overall business and financial condition
- Determine the legitimacy of international customers
- Know about the changes that have occurred in the business
- Benefit from rating and predictive indicators to determine the risk of delinquent payment
Designed for making medium-to-higher risk decisions, the Business Information Report can help you to critically analyse a company's operations, profitability and stability.
The recognized standard for in-depth business information and financial risk assessment helps you:
- Make daily credit decisions
- Limit your risk exposure
- Determine the stability of new or existing customers
- Plan for a sales call
- Check backgrounds of new clients
- Identify corporate relationships & potential conflicts of interest
- Obtain business details for research needs
- Keep pace with major changes that can impact business relationships
- Evaluate potential vendors and suppliers
Use this trusted report whenever you need to:
- Check the credit of a potential customer or partner.
- Verify the existence of a registered business or organization.
- Profile the size, scope and nature of a business.
- Evaluate the experience and background of owners and key executives.
- Limit your risk exposure when making daily business decisions.
- Identify a company's payment patterns by line of business (as reported to D&B), so you can determine how quickly suppliers are paid in your industry - and others.
- Instant Snapshot of a Business